Junior Project Manager
- Our Client is a niche contact centre solutions provider.
- This is a Home Based position within South East England.
- The Remunration Package consists of £30K to £39K Basic salary with Competitive Bonus and Car Allowance.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Provide key support to the company’s Programme and Project Management teams.
- Efficiently manage all project related admin tasks.
- Carry out essential analysis on project progression and report accordingly.
- Ensure that the company’s internal CRM system and database is fully utilized.
- Take charge of liaising with relevant management teams, colleagues and customers.
- Identify areas of improvement with regards to project / admin processes and procedures.
- Be aware of customer requirements and escalate appropriately when required.
- Support the finance team with invoicing and billing.
- Keep in regular contact with technical team members for efficient resourcing.
- Follow internal guidelines and procedures to ensure consistency.
- Show dedication and provide outstanding customer experience.
- Ensure that all support documentation is organized for milestone reviews and handovers.
Skills & Experience
- Proven customer service / contact centre background.
- Successful track record of project coordination.
- Good working knowledge of tools used for project coordination.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills across MS suite.
- Ability to efficiently prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
- Customer focused with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully handling escalations.
- The ability to build and manage profitable business relationships with clients.
- Proven ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prince 2 qualification and ISO9001 knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to and knowledge of accounting would be ideal.
- Ambitious and determined by nature.
- Ability to make sound and profitable business decisions.