You will be responsible for all project delivery activity ensuring that projects meet business objectives throughout the project life cycle e.g within time, budget and quality constraints.
Remit will include:
· Manage the definition, creation and implementation of the baseline information, from the creation of work and cost break down structures to the alignment of product, cost schedule, risk etc.
· Act as the focal point with all internal and external stakeholders
· Lead multifunctional project teams, facilitating all project objectives and deliverables ensuring that sufficient control mechanisms and performance indicators are in place to measure performance.
· Monitoring project performance, intervening to correct deviations from the planned time, cost and quality.
· Lead and Control all governance, ensuring compliance to all processes and standards.
· Manage the day to day operational aspects of the project
· Ensure technical and commercial evaluation of each change requests against the baseline scope/programme.
. Ensure that the impact of the project changes and the subsequent risks / benefits are agreed, managed and communicated.
· Ensure that all functions/stakeholders involved in the project buy into the baseline and work to the project plan.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Essential, 5-10 years’ experience in a Project Management position.
· Educated to degree level or having equivalent practical experience
· Demonstrates commercial awareness
· Customer and delivery focused
· Analytical skills
· Fosters teamwork and collaboration
· Leads by example and acts with integrity, recognises and acknowledges the
behaviours and achievements of the team or individuals.
· Takes a consistent approach to people and work, shows drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrable PM track record who is an enthusiastic, passionate and energetic individual committed to delivery, governance and success.