4 days left
- Full Time
You will be responsible for all project delivery activity ensuring that projects meet business objectives throughout the project life cycle e.g within time, budget and quality constraints.
Remit will include:
· Manage the definition, creation and implementation of the baseline information, from the creation of work and cost break down structures to the alignment of product, cost schedule, risk etc.
· Act as the focal point with all internal and external stakeholders
· Lead multifunctional project teams, facilitating all project objectives and deliverables ensuring that sufficient control mechanisms and performance indicators are in place to measure performance.
· Monitoring project performance, intervening to correct deviations from the planned time, cost and quality.
· Lead and Control all governance, ensuring compliance to all processes and standards.
· Manage the day to day operational aspects of the project
· Ensure technical and commercial evaluation of each change requests against the baseline scope/programme.
. Ensure that the impact of the project changes and the subsequent risks / benefits are agreed, managed and communicated.
· Ensure that all functions/stakeholders involved in the project buy into the baseline and work to the project plan.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Essential, 5-10 years’ experience in a Project Management position.
· Educated to degree level or having equivalent practical experience
· Demonstrates commercial awareness
· Customer and delivery focused
· Analytical skills
· Fosters teamwork and collaboration
· Leads by example and acts with integrity, recognises and acknowledges the
behaviours and achievements of the team or individuals.
· Takes a consistent approach to people and work, shows drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrable PM track record who is an enthusiastic, passionate and energetic individual committed to delivery, governance and success.