Jackson Hogg are working closely with a Pharmaceutical organisation based in Northumberland that have an opportunity available for a Project Manager.
Working with a diverse portfolio of customers, ranging from large multinational organizations to SMEs to emerging start-ups, my client’s team of specialist research scientists and experts provide an extensive range of high-quality services and solid chemistry expertise in order to support and guide the development and delivery of new pharmaceutical products.
As the project manager, you will be the main point of contact between clients; senior management and the internal department teams. You will be required to coordinate teams; define project scopes; monitor progress and set deadlines in order to achieve project goals and deliverables.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Scientific-focused degree
- Experienced working within the pharmaceutical industry & familiar with processes
- Lead project meeting and effectively monitor the activity and progress of projects
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with different departments, clients and customers
- Deliver regular updates and reports to relevant audiences
PRINCE2 Certified preferable but not essential.