Project Services Manager
Our client, a leading Owner / Operator within the Oil & Gas industry, are currently recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to join them on an ongoing contract basis which will be a 28 / 28 rotation in Africa. We are seeking someone with full Oil & Gas construction project life cycle experience from a Project Controls background.
- To identify and report on the critical path for active projects and complete schedule variance reporting as directed.
- Assist with contractor and PCM manpower loading and provide weekly planning updates on all active projects.
- Develop and maintain the overall budget plan schedule, update as required and report on variance and ensure daily construction reporting is accurate, timely and reliable.
- Liaise with site and London based teams as required to ensure accurate and reliable project schedules are developed and maintained through all project phases.
- Develop cost estimates at all project stages for CAPEX Projects and OPEX Projects as required.
- Track and report on cost performance on a weekly and monthly basis for all active PCM projects, including committed, incurred and forecast to complete costs.
- AFE creation for CAPEX Projects and OPEX Projects as required.
- Review CAPEX contractual commitments to ensure alignment with the approved PCM budget.
- Interface closely with the Glencore finance team to report on cost performance on all active PCM projects.
- Assist with the compilation of the annual PCM budget, CAPEX and OPEX.
- Maintain an accurate database of historical project costs utilized in the compilation of project cost estimates.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years Project Controls experience, preferably within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Commerce or Finance required
- Previous rotation or residential experience in Africa is preferable.
Project Controls Manager - 28 / 28 Rotation - Africa - Oil & Gas - Owner / Operator
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.