Working for a highly successfully and award winning contractor within their affordable and hi-spec housing team, we are looking for an experienced and Senior Member of the construction team in Cambridge.
The primary objective will be to deliver a 1000 unit + housing framework across Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Candidate has vast experience of overseeing multiple, concurrent projects, comprising of a diverse range and types of build within the private and affordable market sector. Build types to include RC Frame high rise (with basements), Traditional and Steel Frame
- Managed and controlled project values up to and in excess of £50M
- Candidate has experience in both private and affordable housing market sector
- Experienced with client and customer interface
- Very strong commercial and technical experience, able to provide valuable input at all stages of pre-construction and construction
- Experience in pre planning, offering knowledge and input to design to ensure schemes are developed correctly, cost effective and easy to construct from the outset
- A very strong team lead for production, commercial and technical
- Strong, positive and pro active approach
- Very driven and hard working candidate who can grow with the new operating division
- Have and eye for detail and problem solving
- Very good with programming (Asta) and good computer literacy.
- Experience in finalising prelims, contract programmes and settlement projects for previous employees
- Previous experience of working alongside estimating team and design teams
- Highly professional and good with internal teams and clients
This outstanding opportunity offer the right candidate progression and growth in their career, with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please contact Isobel for a confidential discussion.