Senior Project Manager
Leading Investment Manager based in London are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to take ownership of the project to execute a Public Investment Trust in Japan.
The role is based in London but you will work closely with your peers in Japan and the US. You will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of the project and overall delivery. Scope the full fund cycle understanding the Fund structures, Onboarding, TA/Vendor relationship, Legal and Operations structure and analysing the impact of the new launch.
- Provide regular project status updates to the sponsor and stakeholders
- Run working groups adhering to project governance and standards and maintaining all project documentation including charter, RAID log, projects plans ensuring all are deliverables are signed off
- Run steering groups
- Identify and escalate risks and agree action points for issue resolution
- Working with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Facilitate operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Product a clear and efficient roadmap for the roll out of further Public ITMs.
To be considered for this role you will have proven Senior Project Management experience from an Investment Management business, you will have strong knowledge of Fund Structures and the life cycle of Funds including operational activity. You will have experience with working with global partners including in the US and Asia ideally Japan. As a person you will have extremely high attention to detail and accuracy and be highly organised.