Senior Project Manager
A small but dynamic Property and Construction Consultancy based near Richmond, are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the Retail sector. This opportunity represents great scope for progression and development for the individual due to the company culture being so employee focused.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be working alongside Directors, managing your own Projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Senior Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre-contract management services, employers' agent and contract administration
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
* Undertaking day to day delivery of a variety of sector projects but especially Retail
* Undertaking contract administration
* Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
You will be working across a variety of sectors, including Leisure, Residential, Health, Offices and more.
The Senior Project Manager
You will be a team player (working in a small team reporting to a Director) and able to manage your own workload. Have good communication and IT skills.
You will need to have a background of understanding of the structured role of a Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager must have:
* Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
* Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
* Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
* Some experience in a broad range of project management duties preferred
* Employers Agent / Contract Administration on JCT Building Contracts
* Preparing project programs (MS Project)
* Preparing project brief and scope of works
* £55,000 - £65,000 pa (DOE)
* Health care
* Life Cover
* Contributory Pension