Customer Project Manager
My client is looking for a Customer Project Manager to join their business, the role will be focused around managing new clients and ensuring that their demands are met,and the supply of the product is running smoothly and on time. This role is well suited for someone has a strong background and knowledge of the Aerospace industry.
My client is based in Cheltenham and they have built a well established reputation within the Aerospace and Engineering sector. The role has become available due to significant growth within the business, and it is important that they bring in the right people to carry on the companies success.
The role of a Customer Project Manager will include but not be limited to the following:
- Communicating with the client on each stage of the process.
- Understanding the overall expectations of the client, and ensuring that they are met.
- Overseeing the time management.
- Ensuring an excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
- Managing all of the documents and ensuring everything is compliant, ISO's etc.
- Looking after the project costings.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of the Aerospace industry is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exposure to an Account / Project Management within the Engineering industry is required.
- Fantastic relationship building skills.
- Brilliant communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established firm who are enjoying a successful period of growth. If you have a strong grounding within the Aeronautical industry then this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to move their career in an excellent direction as a Customer Project Manager.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Financial Services
- Project Management