Assistant Project Manager
PMA Consultants, an ENR Top 40 CM consulting firm, has multiple openings for an Assistant Project Manager to work in our Braintree / Boston, MA office servicing clients in the Boston Area.
Essential Job Duties
- Read and review construction documents
- Review construction progress in field and as build against plans, specifications and approved submittals.
- Analyze construction schedules
- Evaluate contractor change order requests for entitlement
- Draft construction project related correspondence
- Provide change order estimates
- Assist with drafting contract specifications and request for proposal documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Exposure to Primavera P6 and other scheduling software
- Demonstrate an ability to use Excel as an analytical tool
- 0-5 years of experience (preferably in construction)
- Exposure to construction submittal and RFI processes preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
PMA Boston is proud to have been named a "Best Place to Work" by the Boston Business Journal!
PMA offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
EOE including Disabled and Vets.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.