V7 Recruitment Ltd are recruiting for the role of a Project Manager for a commercial client within the Fire and Security Industry. The location of the role will be based in Westminster, Central London and will entail facilitating the planning and scheduling of the project, as well as controlling the installation process on time and under budget.
- Establish objectives of the project and ensure that they are integrated within the plan and followed throughout the process.
- To manage all elements of the project from the initial install to the commission and hand over.
- To develop and maintain detailed project schedules and ensure these are maintained and met, by holding regular team meetings.
- Provide advice, support and clear communication to the in-house team and clients.
- To monitor health and safety and ensure compliance with legislation.
- 5 years’ experience within a similar role.
- NEC3 proven experience is essential.
- Experience and demonstratable knowledge in delivering CDM 2015 Regulations.
- Exceptional knowledge of industry standards.
- Must be capable of producing project plans.
- Working knowledge of Access Control and CCTV systems is desirable.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.