Property Project Manager
Our client is the UK’s No.1 Educational Publisher. What you may not know is that they have an impressive property portfolio in the Lake District. Our client is now looking for talented individuals to lead a variety of property projects, from ongoing repairs and maintenance to complete renovations.
The company has exceptionally high standards in everything they do — this applies as much to their properties as it does to their educational products. Whether it’s their period buildings, offices, private dwellings or distribution centre, everything gets the same careful attention. Our client even provides a private leisure club with a pool and golf course for their employees and local community to enjoy.
What does outstanding project management mean to you?
If it’s about owning and delivering projects to a very high standard, caring deeply about your work and providing impressive customer service, then you and our client are on the same page. If it’s only about formal project management concepts and approval processes, then this role’s probably not for you. Our client’s success is built on personality, enthusiasm, care, trust and wanting to get it right for the customer. Does this sound like the type of team you’d like to be a part of? If so, read on.
To Be Considered, You’ll Need
- Experience in the building industry, whether that’s a particular trade or a professional qualification
- An impressive track record of leading high quality property projects
- Resilience, flexibility and a natural instinct to go the extra mile to meet customer requirements
- A collaborative approach, keeping everyone informed of your progress
- To be numerate with great IT skills
- The desire to improve — proactively seeking feedback and acting on it positively
To apply, please select the button shown to submit a CV and a covering letter explaining what excites you about this role. Please remember to include your current salary and benefits.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Property Project Manager, Project Manager, Estate Manager, Estate Project Manager, Project Management, Property Management, Property Manager, Building & Construction Manager.