Studio Project Manager
In this role you will be expected to carry out project management, studio management and administration tasks which are broken down and listed below.
You will be the Internal D&D contact within the Sydney studio where you will be responsible for the following:
- Juggling of projects
- Client Management
- Attending Operations Meetings weekly to understand upcoming events and any requirements relating to future pitch creative.
- Receiving and managing internal/external briefs via Wrike (internal workflow platform)
- On approval projects to be set up in streamtime web with appropriate designer/developer (discuss workflow with Opps Manager weekly)
- Ensure projects are being monitored and are on track in accordance with event deadlines.
- Ensure stakeholders remain in the loop throughout the project / manage risk where necessary
- Follow up stakeholders to ensure that the studio and our suppliers have what they require to ensure that projects are not put at risk.
- Work as the gate keeper to the studio to make sure that creatives are interrupted as minimally as possible.
- Manage WIP Meetings each day with Sydney D&D Team
- Mid week WIP to be held between Sydney Studio Manager, Melbourne Project Manager and Operations Manager
- Monitor costs of projects and make sure clients have been kept in the loop for cost changes throughout the project
- Create and place orders with suppliers for event collateral
- Sourcing of items if required for events - promo items
- Holding suppliers accountable for quality of work
- Ensuring that deadlines are met at all times
- Estimating briefs and liasing with client/s on cost approval
- Key contact with the Creative Director and Designer/s in the Sydney D&D team
- Team to ensure that they are aware of day to day tasks and that these tasks are on track. Workflow management.
- Estimating of all Sydney Event Collateral
- Estimating of all Marketing requirements
- Manage supplier purchase orders and supplier invoices on completion
- Review all hours at completion of project and ensure that all hours have been captured - invoice and close off project in streamtime and wrike workflow system.
- Add all completed work to D&D End Of Month report (EOM)
- Create invoices and submit to clients on completion prior to the end of month deadline.
- 3-6 years’ experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to perform under pressure / remains calm
- Has worked with project management platforms such as wrike and or streamtime/similar
- Extremely well organised
- Previous supplier management such as dealing with printers
- Understands design files
- Professional interaction required with different stakeholder levels.
- Scheduling of workflow
- Generous remuneration structure with incentives that directly reward hard work and results
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, expos, social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards internationally (Las Vegas in 2019)