Project Manager - Identity Management
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their Depot Counter Automation project on an initial 6 month contract in Brisbane CBD. The aim of the project is to improve the manual processes relating to allocation of drivers to runs, starting/ending of shifts, identification of bus locations within depot and so on. The objective is to provide more effective and efficient public transport services.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Collation of requirements and associated project management activities (cost management, risks, documentation, change management).
- Procurement activities including tendering, evaluation and contract management.
- Support processes including internal and vendor tiered support and arrangements.
- Implementation activities including security processes, data migration, testing and change processes.
- 3-5 years experience with security related initiatives such as Identity Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Assessments, etc.
- Extensive experience in successfully procuring and managing vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Broad skill and experience in all aspects of ICT project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Strong skills and experience in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, strong team building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement architectural analysis, design and application of enterprise, solution and risk/security architecture on ICT initiatives, strategies, ideas and/or concepts
- Extensive experience in program or Project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2)
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference number 189767