Pharmaceutical Project Manager
Do you crave to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment where you will be contributing to a growing company?
MedPharm has clients spread throughout the globe and is the world’s leading contract provider of topical and transdermal product design and development services.
We are currently recruiting for a Study Director to join our team based in Guildford, Surrey on a full-time, permanent basis.
By joining this dynamic company as a Study Director, you will uphold a pivotal project management role within a successful and expanding team.
As Project Manager (Study Director) you will:
- Coordinate and manage a range of GMP/GxP regulated analytical studies, ensuring delivery is on time and within budget
- Be the primary contact for assigned client studies for duration of project and maintain an excellent working relationship with clients, assuming ultimate responsibility for project progress in relation to pre-agreed milestones, reporting requirements and technical detail
- Be responsible for planning and scheduling the analytical programme, as well as providing technical guidance to laboratory staff
- Maintain a working knowledge of global updates to GMP regulations and, in conjunction with others, ensure that work carried out is performed according to these requirements
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant degree in a life sciences based discipline (i.e Chemistry or related)
- Experience managing analytical projects within a laboratory
- Excellent knowledge of GLP/GMP/GCP regulations
- Excellent communication and trouble shooting skills
- Confidence to excel in a client facing role