Your record of project management within a security cleared environment (defence or national security) would be of interest to several clients in Bristol and Cheltenham. They have a strong presence on-site and are looking to grow the teams significantly.
Working as a permanent consultant within a government agency, your role will be to manage and deliver interesting projects. This role offers an excellent remuneration package and a career in management consulting.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
- Delivering a range of high quality and interesting projects
- Developing plans for the management of risks and benefits
- Developing and sharing thought leadership
- Building and sustaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Security clearance for defence or national security (SC or DV cleared)
- Proven record delivering projects in defence or national security
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management
- APMP or similar project management qualification
Bristol (defence) or Cheltenham (national security)
Salary ranges £30K-£60K available depending on experience
Key Skills: project, programme, leader, management, requirements, benefits, risk, transformation, analysis, GCHQ, change, government communications, Defence, intelligence, cyber security, engineering, ministry of defence, mod, abbeywood
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.