My Client is a Global Corporate Bank looking for a specific skill set - a Project Manager / Business Analyst who can be their Corridor Development Manager within their international banking team.
The Strategic Alliance and International Corridor team are set up to offer global transactional banking solutions to UK and Global corporate customers through Trade Finance, Cash Management and FX products.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Alliances and International Corridors within the Bank, you will be responsible for developing and owning the country corridor framework and governance as well as developing a number of country corridors by leveraging the framework and adapting it to the corridors of focus. You will develop the business case/size of the opportunity for the corridors, liaise with key stakeholders to obtain the relevant input and drive for resolution of the key gaps, define the value proposition across the corridor, manage the day-to-day project governance and provide regular status updates for various committees.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Corridor Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be:-
- Developing and owning the country corridor framework which can be applied across all existing and future trade and investment corridors
- Defining and managing the governance of the corridor framework in application across the corridors
- Developing the corridor proposition using the defined framework, keeping in mind the needs of customers and the market; starting from identifying the size of the opportunity and building the business case to support the project
- Identifying key gaps hindering the development of the corridor; determining what can be leveraged from in-flight / planned projects to close any gaps, and engaging with key stakeholders to close these gaps
- Managing project governance, including input into presentations and regular status, updates to share with senior stakeholders
- Developing and harvesting relationships with key partners in the corridor, managing different corridors simultaneously and overseeing the development of other corridors
Minimum skills and experience required
- PMO experience, with the ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage key stakeholders in the delivery of the proposition and ensuring all parts of the process, are completed in line with deadlines
- Operational excellence and the ability to work under pressure, with effective prioritisation of deadlines
- Experience within Corporate Banking is required
- Ability to create effective presentations and communications for both internal and external audience
- Understanding of banking products and services, and the risks related to client on-boarding and cross-border onboarding processes
- Languages preferred but not essential