Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (Capital Markets Technology Machine Learning). Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to have an impact on a rapidly expanding Machine Learning start-up founded by researchers and entrepreneurs from UCL and Google.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be taking ownership of all consulting service engagements and will be responsible for delivering the company's cognitive automation platform directly with enterprise clients. You will be building trusting relationships with customers, taking them through the journey from pilot to production and ensuring successful integration and deployment. Other responsibilities will include; suggesting more effective ways for customers to use the product, owning and developing professional documentation to assist clients and identifying new business opportunities.
Based in London, you will be joining a successful start-up with significant funding. The company provide a generous holiday allowance and flexible working opportunities.
- Experience in client-facing professional consulting or project management positions
- Understanding of capital markets
- Background in delivering successful digital transformation projects
- Knowledge of the IT landscape - infrastructure, architecture, data-centrics, cloud deployment
- Degree educated (2:1 or above) in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in AI and Machine Learning
As a Senior Project Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus benefits.