Assistant Project Manager
This is an exciting position with a successful consultancy who are involved with massive multi-million pound schemes across the globe. With a rapidly growing UK presence, this company are looking to hire a driven Project Manager to work within an experienced team based in London.
As part of their UK growth plans, this company are building a new London HQ. The successful Assistant PM will initially be based on this project which is a large mixed use development with a build value of £100 million, the build will be commercial heavy with two floors of retail space and this company will be acting as both the client and the consultancy.
The successful Assistant Project Manager will benefit from working within an experienced team of Chartered Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors who will be dedicated to helping them develop their career and complete their APC. In addition to this, this position has a clear progression route into a Partnership.
Requirements For This Assistant Project Manager Position
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Experience working on large construction projects, preferably within the commercial sector.
- Must come from a consultancy background.
- Must have project management experience.
- Know project management methodology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Must be capable of running a project with little supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Remuneration For This Assistant Project Manager Position
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Full healthcare.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Annual bonus.
- Excellent pension scheme.