Integrated Programs Director
To provide overall strategic leadership in the management, integration and coordination of all operations to ensure that programs and projects are in line with the National Office and Sector Strategies and standards for the achievement of child well-being aspirations.
To lead continuous quality improvement of World Vision Mali Programmes so that we can demonstrate improvement in child well-being and adherence to WV Partnership and humanitarian industry global standards.
Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others
- Strategy Development & Planning - Contribute to country, sector, and support service strategy development/planning/ implementation/reporting in order to ensure alignment with key WV ministry principles, standards, and guidelines
- Program Quality & Accountability - Ensure WV Mali program quality standards and WVI and global standards are understood and applied in design, monitoring, implementation, and reporting on programs so as to attain our quality objectives.
- Program Quality - Provide leadership in the development and implementation DPA in WV Mali Programs.
- Program Management - Ensure quality and timely preparation and submission of divisional strategic plan, annual operations plan and budgets
- Program Management - Ensure availability of Project/program Information for Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Program Management – Provide leadership in the development and implementation of HEA programming in WV Mali
- Stewardship and Accountability - Ensure Stewardship and accountability for organization resources – equipment, materials, finance and human are used for the intended purposes.
- Networking and Coordination – Build and sustain strong relationships with WV Support Offices, government, community, church leaders, NGOs as well as other development partners.
- Performance Management - Provide leadership in performance management to enhance smooth staff relations and accountability
- Program Integration - Provide leadership support to ensure appropriate coordination and integration of sponsorship and non-sponsorship programs in WV Mali
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Educational level required: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any development field: social sciences, development studies, management, education, agriculture or public health
- Technical Training qualifications required: Professional technical skill desired (certification?)
- Experience: Thorough understanding of project/ program design, monitoring and evaluation gained through at least 10 years of relevant experience in World Vision or similar organization.
- Knowledge and familiarity with rules and regulations of major donors: USAID, CIDA, DFID, ECHO, EU, AFD, DANIDA, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent stewardship of resources and able to hold others accountable.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Master in development studies with 7 years post qualification experience in WV or similar organization