Contracts Project Administrator
Euro Workspace are a leading manufacturer and supplier of "smart storage" and office furniture. This young company has grown well over recent years and has established some major projects with many major banking, financial and retail clients. As part of the company's continued growth plan, the business is now recruiting a Contract Project Administrator to help it achieve its future ambitions.
This new role would be ideal for an individual who is looking to work within our expanding administration team and would suit someone who is able to work on their own initiative, as well as supporting our busy team.
- Responsible for producing RAMS and O & M manuals.
- Attend pre-start site meetings and ensure all aspects of each contract is fully understood.
- Liaising between site managers, clients and internal contracts departments.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements for each client is met.
- Ability to undertake full site surveys.
- Knowledge of CSCS and management of site staff, operatives and sub-contractors.
Other Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with customers and account managers to ensure all complexities of each contract is fully understood and communicated to the administration & manufacturing team.
- Ensure specific customer requests are visible, understood and communicated to all teams.
- Ensuring that installation resource is available and managed.
- Vetting and appraisal of both employed and sub-contract field installer resources.
- Ability to produce quotes.
Work Experience & Key Skills Required
- Experience of working in a similar role is essential.
- Computer literate with experience of using project management tools.
- The ability to read, understand and translate technical drawings for installation purposes.
- The role will be office and site based - Full UK clean driving license essential.
- Experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads for self and others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- Contract Administration: 2 years (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- Driving License (Required)