As the Project Manager you will be planning projects and stages, defining objectives, preparing a wide range of project documents, initiating project exception plans and corrective action plans.
Key Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited ToWe Are Looking For Someone WithIf you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
- Day-to-day monitoring of project progress and prioritisation of resource usage, problem management, escalation and liaison with project team members.
- Manage and influence customer's and Key stakeholders' expectations, negotiating changes where necessary.
- Sound planning and control of a project and its dependencies
- Ensure policies are accurate and maintained to the highest standards.
- Deliver multiple projects within tight timescales and with limited resources, in a number of varied and unique operational environments
- Provide regular reporting to internal teams
- Effective management of project targets, finances and risks
- Be responsible for the quality and accuracy of your own and your team's work
- Deal proactively with problems and acting appropriately and decisively to resolve them
- Identify critical issues, obtain support and provide a route for customer escalations
- An experienced project manager with a proven track record
- PRINCE2 practitioner or equivalent project management qualifications
- A minimum of 3-years' experience of planning, monitoring and controlling projects using PRINCE2 or other PM related methodologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Project
- Conversant with ISO click apply and develop certification for IS027001
- Able to occasionally work outside of regular offices hours