Project Management Graduate Opportunities
You’ve worked hard for your degree, and you’re proud of what you’ve achieved. So what’s next?
Do you hold, or expect to gain, a minimum of a 2:1 Honours Degree in Project Management, Business Studies or Business Management related subject?*
You’re about to make one of the most important decisions in your professional career. What you do next will shape your future, so it’s important you make the right choices. Choosing to join the telent Graduate scheme means you’ll be working within a leading technology company where your talent and ideas will be valued and supported.
From day one, you’ll apply your existing knowledge and skills working on real projects, whilst learning new skills along the way. Founded on recognised industry standards, our programme will be tailored to you. Based upon your profile it will last a minimum of 2 years, because you’re an individual we’ll give you your own individual programme of learning.
You’ll gain practical experience by working on projects throughout their life cycle in a dynamic and growing industry sector in parallel with a mentoring programme which will guide you along your professional development path, concentrating on core technical skills and knowledge.
We’re investing in our future by investing in the careers of talented, ambitious individuals, just like you. We can offer opportunities that will challenge you, working with colleagues who will mentor and support you, so you’re the best you can be. You may not have heard of us, be we’d like to know more about you.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic graduates in Project Management, Business Studies, Business Management or other relevant degree subjects; to join project management teams within our businesses.
- You’ll have at minimum a 2:1 degree in Project Management, Business Studies or Business management related degree or a related subject*.
- *Other degree courses will be considered if you can demonstrate a passion for Project Management through your application.
- You’ll have a flair for solving complex issues; you can identify and understand risk.
- You’ll have excellent communications and interpersonal skills and proven team working and leadership ability.
- You’re self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- You must have the right to work in the UK, as we are unable to sponsor work permits or visas for this role.
- Assessment Centres taking place in March
What’s in it for you?
- A starting salary of £25,000 and a welcome payment of £1000
- Salary Progression with 6 month reviews and a potential for up to £2000 increase at each 6 month stage
- An in-depth, tailored induction programme
- Personal pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus Public Holidays
- Career development mentoring
- Support for your ongoing professional development
What is telent?
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube or dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
For over a decade, telent has worked behind the scenes to provide innovative technology and network services to many of the UK and Ireland’s largest, most essential service providers. From telecoms to defence; utilities to emergency services - when it matters most we deliver.
Look for us online to discover more about what we do.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion