Business Project Manager
Project Manager working for a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City. They are looking for an individual to work closely with Business Stakeholders, Users, IT partners and 3rd Party Suppliers to appropriately represent and deliver strategic projects
- Working closely with Business and IT stakeholders to ensure the project is mobilised and structured appropriately (including project initiation documentation, project plan, RAID logs and budget).
- Managing the delivery of the project to agreed timescales and budget to achieve the goals and benefits expected.
- Managing and agreeing project scope and any change requests, escalating issues as required.
- Producing and managing the project plan to include IT, 3rd party supplier and business activity.
- Managing key stakeholders across all departments.
- Managing any internal and external IT suppliers to ensure delivery to scope, plan and budget.
- Managing risks and issues and develop any necessary mitigation plans.
- Producing regular reporting for the sponsor and for project and programme boards.
- Maintaining compliance with project governance standards.
- Project management experience delivering projects of increasing size and complexity
- Proficiency with various software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies including waterfall and Agile software development.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and/or work streams alongside the direction, leadership and motivation of project teams.
- Structured approach to project management with a demonstrable ability to understand and follow different delivery frameworks.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Outlook, Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint. Smartcore preferred but not essential.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.