Project Manager - Basements
We are looking for an Experienced Project Manager to look after the day to day site management on a large Basement project In EC1 London
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:-
* Piling (Secant / Sheet / Contig)
* Structural RC works (Capping Beams, Slabs, Columns, Walls, Cores)
* Experience with working with Steel Fixers
* Experience with working with Carpenter (Formwork / Shuttering / Decking / Falsework)
* Experience with working with Scaffolders.
* Waterproof Concrete to Grade 3
* Waterproofing installation (Membranes / Cavity Drains)
* Temporary Works installation and inspections, Preferably with TWS training
* Bulk Excavation
* Can carry out Daily Briefings
* Can carry out Tool Box Talks.
* LOLER and PUWER, Working at Height
* Writing of programmes and procurement
* Must have CSCS
* First Aider would be preferable
If you wish to apply please get in touch with Matt Purkis of Anderselite by emailing your CV and contact details
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy