Commercial Project Manager
We're ambitious and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams, to support our mission and our vision of helping our customers see more clearly every day. We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Project Manager to join our experienced team.
Key Responsibilities as a Commercial Project Manager:
As a Commercial Project Manager your main responsibility is to plan, execute and successfully deliver Commercial programmes and projects at all times aligning with the Commercial strategic objectives and delivering to meet and/or exceed customer expectations. Reporting to the Global Commercial Operations PMO Lead, the job holder will play an active role in maintaining PMO alignment cross functionally across the organization globally.
Specifically, we are looking for candidates who can drive forward our projects relating to and Business Intelligence. If you have experience in either of these areas, we would love to hear from you.
- Taking accountability for the leadership, team management and communication of all assigned projects whilst applying the use of Project Management tools & techniques recognized as good practice.
- Coordinating projects primarily driven by Commercial Operations whilst also having some involvement in strategic projects covering a broader Global region.
- Initiating, monitoring and controlling all elements of project planning.
- Coordinating clear and accurate project communication to all relevant stake holders on a timely basis.
- Facilitating conference calls, meetings and workshops as required and relevant to projects.
- Ensuring comprehensive work breakdown structure detail is captured to define project scope.
- Ascertain and evaluate project success criteria to determine successful project delivery.
- Develop project team resource plans and use to acquire, develop and manage the project teams on a proactive basis.
- Maintain a strong focus on change management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure confident project timings are fully committed to using adequate planning processes such as critical chain method.
- Perform a risk assessment and maintain risk management documentation based on probability and impact matrix.
- Proactively advocate PMO Compliance/Methodology Governance, Decision Making, Best Practice and PMIS Tools usage.
The ideal candidate will possess a thorough understanding of and expertise in the management and delivery of: Project Management, managing virtual teams, Change Management, and Stakeholder Management.
Other essential skills Include:
- Ability to lead projects, on time, to budget whilst delivering quality measured results.
- Experience with cultural, organizational and business process change efforts.
- Ability to work across multiple groups and countries plus broad functional areas to obtain buy-in and support, communicate and provide leadership for implementing capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent Knowledge of business enterprise functions and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively translate between functional and technical teams.
- Ability to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation.
- Ability to manage both direct and matrix resources effectively.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to suggest technological solutions.
The ideal candidate will need 5 to 10 years Project Management Experience and ERP Systems Experience (desirable but not essential). You will also need Commensurate Commercial business process experience to perform the above duties. PMP/Prince 2 Practitioner qualified, or equivalent PM standard/University degree required.
If you are interested in the Commercial Project Managerposition, then either call us on or email your CV to the details provided.
We register all of our candidates face to face to ensure you understand the company and role in all its detail before submitting you to our clients - so have this in mind when applying!