Pcubed is the largest global Management Consultancy uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994. We have a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, which is at the heart of our continued success.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1650 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
At the core of our drive and ambitions are the sustainable growth of our business, excellence in delivery, and the empowerment and development of our talents globally.
We are seeking technically able, flexible and client focused Project Managers to join our growing UK team. A range of roles are available across sectors including Financial Services, Energy, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Defence and Security.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially focused Project Manager to step into a team-based consulting role.
Each client engagement is different, and depending on your skills you might be:
- Delivering Programme and Project Management solutions to our blue-chip client base
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level, dependent on the nature of your role, this could be formalised into a target as part of your development.
- Mentoring more junior colleagues within the team
- Overseeing commercial relationships and service delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Contributing to the wider practice development e.g. market intelligence
- Supporting recruitment activities and career development process
You will have a London based, but we do require candidates to be flexible with regards to weekly travel within the UK. We will always get you home at the weekend.
Required skills and Experience
We are looking for talented and dynamic project professionals with a proven ability to deliver successful projects. You do not need previous consulting experience as we are open to receiving applications from commercially minded candidates who are seeking to develop their consulting careers in client facing roles.
You will be:
- Passionate about project management, preferably within technology led business transformations
- Ideally professionally qualified, perhaps with PRINCE2 or other similar qualifications
- Able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. business, technical) across all levels, and often with opposing business interests
- Naturally good at co-ordination, time-management and prioritisation
- Able to challenge where necessary (e.g. in the event of conflicting work packages)
- Adaptable – able to quickly understand and act upon issues as they arise, and respond to changing priorities and sometimes unstructured, competing, requests
- Ideally able to work in an Agile environment
Why Join the Pcubed team?
We make a real impact and so will you. As a PCU3ED consultant you will be able to deliver significant business benefits and change. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
PCU3ED has a refreshing lack of formality. The only focus is on successful delivery for our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
We will support you in your development. We don’t just employ people and deploy you on one client site for years. We on-board you into our culture, provide continuous training and skills refreshers, regularly rotate assignments, and offer you access to the full range of our diverse client accounts.
Diversity and Right to Work
Pcubed is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been progressed. After this period of time, we will delete all your personal information. We thank you for your interest in working at Pcubed.