Strategy Project Manager
Job title: Strategy Project Manager
Corporate title: Vice President
Division: Group Management Consulting
You will be a part of the Group Management Consulting team who play a key role in turning the vision of Deutsche Bank Group into reality. As part of the team, you will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and support the bank's senior management in detailing and executing the strategy of Deutsche Bank. At locations in Frankfurt, London and New York, our project teams take responsibility for leading and executing high impact strategic initiatives, in partnership with all stakeholders in an international environment. The project portfolio covers areas that apply to the entire Group as well as issues specific to the business divisions and infrastructure functions. From leading and executing high impact strategic initiatives to reorganisation/restructuring measures and end-to-end process optimisation, we ensure project success from conception to final implementation.
- Contributing to leadership of senior management projects for Deutsche Bank Group
- Facilitating the successful delivery of work streams or smaller projects
- Defining project-solving procedures to be used
- Assisting in preparing and executing steering committees
- Assuming responsibility and playing an active role in further developing the division, researching issues and developing best practices and methods
- Leading and executing high impact strategic initiatives to re-organisation/restructuring measures and end-to-end process optimisation
- Ensuring project success from conception to final implementation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant education to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification / work experience
- Previous work experience in Financial Services and Management Consultancy businesses
- Excellent client and service focus, as well as absolute confidence in working with stakeholders from the top levels of Deutsche Bank
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to solve complex problems by developing creative and structured solutions
- An understanding of conflict management skills
- Previous International experience (beneficial)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to prepare and deliver client presentations
- High level of personal initiative
- Ability to work at the highest level of quality under time pressure
- Demonstrable ability to work within in a team and develop colleagues
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create – engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements – talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.