Frontier Economics is one of the largest economic consultancies in Europe with offices in Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, London, Madrid and Paris. We work with clients around the world to help them with their biggest challenges – market strategies, regulatory reviews, competition inquiries. And we help governments design innovative policies and regulatory systems. We use economics to help companies, public authorities and charities understand complex challenges, improve performance, make better decisions and keep ahead of the competition.
To help us support these projects, we are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Competition practice. The ideal candidate will have previous experience and be confident in managing all aspects of a project. This includes initiating a project, motivating teams, identifying and managing risks and monitoring activities. In addition to strong organisational skills, the candidate must be a good communicator and someone who is able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
- Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree ideally in business or project management.
- Candidates must have a couple of years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience of managing regulatory/litigation projects is highly desirable.
- Strong organisational skills
- A good communicator and listener - someone who is able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
- Flexibility - adapting approaches and styles to get the best out of the business in delivering a project.
- Being able to recognise when things are not working and when things need changing,
- Risk management - mitigating risks involved with the work and finding creative ways to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong delivery resource that can be trusted to run a project and deliver to the business needs.
We’re enthusiastic about what we do. Our success is built on strong client relationships, a passion for understanding the truth and employing people who want to make a difference. Frontier is employee owned so we are all active in shaping and running the company, plus we ensure we give back to society with our pro-bono work. We have an open and inclusive culture, and support flexible working. We offer a highly competitive salary and bonus package, in addition to numerous benefits.