Junior Project Manager
We’re looking for a new member to join our small and growing team to lead our rapidly growing web design and development department. You will get the opportunity to take ownership of multiple projects and be intrinsically involved in the growth and management of the web team.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work, be innovative, reliable and hard working. If you’re smart, quick thinking and passionate about what you do then we want to hear from you.
You’ll be looking after a truly impressive client base and some really exciting projects. It’ll be up to you to use the resources available in the most effective way possible. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate effectively internally and externally.
Some of the traits we’d like to see from any of our employees:
- Passionate about digital
- A positive and happy demeanor
- A great team player
- Calm and collected under pressure
- Uses initiative and takes responsibility
- Organised, efficient & thorough
- 1+ years of hands-on project management experience
- Basic understanding of WordPress CMS (No coding skills needed)
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong Project Management methodology/framework experience – including Agile/Scrum, Prince2, (Kanban & DSDM are beneficial)
- Strong experience of using project tools
- A good eye for design and motivated to learn more about web development from a non technical (coding) perspective
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and clients
- Good understanding of SEO, UX & CRO
- Understanding of hosting & domain name infrastructure beneficial
- Understanding of redirect implementation beneficial
- Agile/Scrum, Prince2, traning is a plus but not needed
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud programs is . plus
- We are a small but growing agency. Our web team is relatively young compared to the rest of the agency and thus has a great opportunity to grow rapidly.
- Attendance at many conferences & awards – we know how important it is to keep up to date with the latest trends – as such expect to be attending a number of search related events throughout the year.
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each and every one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company.
- Ping pong, gym membership, birthday duvet day, fresh fruit, weekly massage, weekly yoga/pilates, plenty of socials, lots of fun
- Feel free to check out our previous web development and designs