Project Manager (Professional Services)
The Digital Project Manager places themselves at the heart of our ongoing client partnerships, playing the integral role of project coordination and management within retained Professional Services projects.
Each of our customers are breaking new ground and so require leadership, partnership and proactivity, particularly when investing in additional layers to their service. The primary objective for the wider Professional Services team therefore is to bridge the gap between our platform functionality and our customer’s operational capabilities and available data, thus driving platform adoption. You will play a key part in this by leading project governance and assuming the role of project management lead in every retainer. Our projects last for 12 months so will require consistency in governance across the term.
As project lead, the DPM’s role is to govern the delivery of digital services across the Professional Services (ProServ) division, drawing ties between the Strategic, Production Services and Implementation teams contributing to multiple paid ProServ retainers. The DPM is the main interface between clients and internal teams for all paid ProServ projects involving Strategic and Production services (these retainers can include a mixture of Strategic Consultancy services and Production services across the web, social, mobile and email channels).
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the delivery of various Professional Services projects across multiple clients (usually Strategic & Production Services projects) from kick-off through to end of term.
- Main POC and liaison between customer and Emarsys teams with a focus on managing internal and external stakeholder expectations. You are expected to take ownership of your projects along with your colleagues as well as encouraging proactive accountability across the project to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Resource planning for upcoming delivery of strategic roadmap initiatives and campaign execution deliverables (both internally and externally with the customer). Utilise RACI matrix to plan and distribute responsibilities and tasks to relevant stakeholders.
- Work alongside Customer Experience Consultant during Roadmap scoping phase to influence deliverables and timings according to resource availability and internal/external influences.
- Monthly utilisation (burn rate) reporting to track utilisation of hours and hours billed vs hours scoped. Manage customer expectations of effort and hours driven by rate of utilisation.
- Risk mitigation through regular RAID logging and subsequent roadmap reprioritisation to ensure roadmap deliverables are achievable according to resource availability and other considerations that could affect project execution.
- Act as point of escalation up to leaders for any issues or foreseeable risks. Escalate any issues within the organisation in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure the work is delivered on time, to quality and in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs by monitoring progress regularly.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to facilitate delivery of services. Attend meetings and calls between customers and Emarsys where necessary to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- Ensure any agreements are documented and confirmed by the client (i.e. change requests, amends, new work requests)
- You are expected to work alongside ProServ leads to take an active role in shaping and influencing the overall governance structure of ProServ retainers as the department continues to grow. Your learnings will be key to optimizing existing processes and governance methods. This will include improving ways of aligning with internal and external teams, managing escalations, mitigating risk and minimising the risk of churn in year 2.
- It is expected that you will possess workforce skills; possessing knowledge and capabilities outlined above, alongside a deep specialisation in Professional Services and/or agile project management in SaaS or Digital. You will be able to bring valuable knowledge and skills from your previous experience to increase efficiencies and drive success for our customers.
- You will be a customer facing with a deep understanding of Customer Experience within B2C as well as customer retention and adoption in SaaS. Your previous experience will also allow for a foundation understanding of technical integrations in the SaaS space.
- You will be rigorous, creative and business focused in your work, with natural ability to face senior customer groups across multiple consumer verticals and tailor your communication and expectation management accordingly.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast-growing company with an international presence, innovative outlook and a strong market position
- An inspiring and positive environment, working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A great office (complete with outside terrace, ping pong, pool table and beer fridge) in the heart of Kings Cross, London
- Weekly drinks, catered office events and breakfast, snacks and fruit provided daily
- Competitive salary plus additional performance related rewards
- 25 days' annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
- 2 Community impact days per annum
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- Pension matching scheme, health cover options and subsidised gym membership
- Local hospitality and retail discount schemes
Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year