PMO- Project Manager Officer
Netcompany is currently looking for a PMO to join us on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology organisations in the UK.
- Experience of working on IT projects
- Experience of working in a complex programme Project Management Office, managing and assuring a range of programme PMO activities
- Experience of planning, reporting, dependency management, change management, risk and issue management
- Good PMO coordination skills, with the ability to prioritise activities related to the programme delivery
- Ability to deliver high quality products/PMO service to tight timescales including issuing reports to Programme Board members
- Experience of meeting facilitation, including taking of minutes, recording and following up actions
- Experience of managing and maintaining RAID logs
- Experience of collating and delivering weekly reporting cycles and management decks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Excel/ MS Project/ PowerPoint skills
Netcompany works with some of the most exciting, innovative and recognisable brands in the world. As a company, we focus on helping organisations make better use of technology and we are recognised as being a company that is disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
Our reputation is built on providing our clients with absolute certainty that Netcompany will deliver the outcomes specified and that their critical systems are managed to the highest standards.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering fantastic challenging opportunities.
If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)