Head of Project Management
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
DAZN Media is the media division of live sports OTT service DAZN. We are looking for a Head of Project Management, Central to manage and oversee the activation of brand client projects across DAZN Media’s channels in the region. You will be responsible for the managing a team to deliver client projects to the very highest level. You will understand the delivery of both content and media campaigns, you will be organised and communicate effectively but most of all you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service for our clients.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Internal stakeholder management– Management of campaign activations with internal stakeholders e.g. Content, XD, DAZN Creative, Strategy, Ad ops etc.
- Team management– Leadership of the project management team, overseeing processes and delivery of all central clients ensuring the highest quality output
- Campaign activation – Activation of central client campaigns to ensure we deliver award winning work that hit predefined KPIs
- Campaign asset delivery & sign off– Responsibility for coordinating the internal teams to deliver assets on time to a high standard and gain client sign off
- Campaign reporting/budget management– Monitor all campaigns to ensure accurate reports are delivered to all key stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights; ensuring budgets are delivered against predefined targets
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a senior account handling role within an agency environment preferably in sport
- Extensive knowledge of the sports media marketing space digital marketing and social media
- Team and budget management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in sports media, marketing, creative solutions or branded content role
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on social media platforms
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent people management and communication skills
25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note – some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.