Unique opportunity to coordinate international programmes for the regulation of nutritional supplements!
In this diverse role you will assist in the running of two highly regarded testing programmes with an existing client portfolio of over 70 international brands, totalling over 300 products. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Programme Manager to undertake production site assessments against the programme registration criteria.
- Ensure records completed correctly and are kept up-to-date
- Liaising with clients throughout the process via phone/email/face to face in order to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Maintaining internal databases to ensure smooth operation tracking and client accounts.
- Travelling throughout the UK and Europe (1-2 times/month) to assist in the audit of client manufacturing facilities against programme criteria, assembling audit reports and implementing audit actions.
We are seeking a highly enthusiastic, customer focussed and organised individual with the ability to multitask efficiently. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong IT competence (word, excel etc).
A scientific background (Degree/work experience) would be highly beneficial, although not essential.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, benefits package and genuine opportunities for career progression!
Food, quality, assistant, Project Management, systems, audit, control, QC, QA, manufacture, manufacturing, production, account management, client, customer services, ISO17025, administration management, programme assistant, auditing, auditor, customer focus, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, VRS6240KF