We require a Project Manager to be based in our Birmingham City Centre office. The role involves working on both project and service related contracts across the business including the processing of planning applications through validation processes and our market leading land referencing services.
TerraQuest is a long established secure data and technology specialist with broad ranging services including Land Referencing, Business Process Outsource and Software as a Service technology solutions. TerraQuest have attained ISO9001, 14001, 18001 and 27001 to support the delivery of all its services and are proud to part of the Mears Group of Companies.
You will possess some or all of the following:
- Ability to manage projects, teams and stakeholders
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Practical experience of Microsoft Project
- Experience of managing diverse and dynamic projects
- Experience of managing Project P&L's
- Project risk & issue management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable line management experience
- Track record of delivering projects to schedule, to budget and to agreed quality standards
You will be looking to build upon your career with in project management with an industry leader and have an interest in some or all of our key sectors which include planning, geography, land, property and construction sectors. You will be gaining knowledge and experience in working on some of the UK's major infrastructure projects along with industry leading outsourced planning services.
If you want to join our nationwide operation and be at the forefront of the most exciting infrastructure projects happening right now, we want to hear from you!