Project Manager - High End Retail Project
Our client are a bespoke turnkey contractor and are currently looking for a Project Manager to work on a Harrods fit out project in Central London.
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on a extremely bespoke high end retail fit with future projects within the high end residential sector also. There is a career path paved your way to take up a Director position.
- They have a current project for a iconic site in Westend London
- Co-ordination of design and sub-contractor pricing.
- Preparation of detailed cost plans / budget guidance for client presentation and review.
- Full commercial aspects of projects.
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at minimum.
The Project Manager role entails managing my clients Interior fit out projects from initial client meeting through the handover.
This will include assisting with design development, estimating, technical evaluation, assembling documentation for tenders, contract agreement up to the point of hand over to the Contracts Manager who will undertake the build process thereafter.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Taylor.