Junior Project/Account Manager
Cityscape Digital are looking for a new Junior Project Manager to join the team, working with our Senior Project Managers and reporting to the Head of Project Delivery. We are interested in candidates that have experience working on within the planning and development sector, or from a creative agency background, but we are also keen to meet Graduates or candidates without experience but with a keen interest in architecture and planning.
The candidate would need to be incredibly organised and able to juggle more than one task at a time to maintain control. The role also requires the ability to build and maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally. The successful candidate will be able to sustain a high level of control over the negotiation of realistic deadlines and project value. This role
involves day-to-day interaction with the production staff and creative teams working on their projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to...
Project Management + Administration
- Taking overall ownership of the whole programme on smaller-scale projects and on larger-scale projects, act as support for Senior Project Managers
- Manage scheduling and resourcing for all your projects - working across a number at the same time
- Negotiating scope, budget and deadlines with client and consultant teams
- Ensure all projects are setup correctly following the company processes
- Attend regular client meetings with key production staff providing updates on progress of projects to internal teams
- Work with the Resource Manager on managing resource allocation, attending weekly resource and project control meetings
- Create, monitor and update project programs to ensure delivery on target and budget
- Track project financial performance and budgets throughout life span
- Prepare sales figures monthly for accounts team to invoice clients
- Prepare detailed project briefs for the production staff working on your projects - including photography, planning + feasibility testing, visualisation, realtime/VR
- Work closely with Art Directors and project leads to facilitate creative process and output
New Business + Account Management
- Identifying and managing new and exciting opportunities when they arise
- Cultivate relationships with clients and consultants to expand new business enquiries
- Respond to new business enquiries as they come through to the studio, including taking new business calls and responding to email enquiries
- Prepare quotes and proposal documents to be sent out for new opportunities as they arise
- Attend demos + pitches for new and existing clients
- Attend networking functions and client social events, with a view of developing contacts in line with Cityscape’s sales and marketing strategies
- Attend fortnightly account management meetings including profiling and bringing new client/project opportunities to the table
- Experience within the planning or creative industries as a Project Manager, or looking to gain this experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client engagement skills
- Confident and engaged with work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suites
Cityscape Digital is a leading visualisation studio located in the heart of Shoreditch, London’s coolest neighbourhood. We produce some of the highest quality visuals, interactive, VR and film in the industry. We work with the world’s top architects and property developers. We established the Creative Lighting training and inspiration brand in 2014 in Athens, and
opened a VR studio in NYC in late 2016.
You have to be a bit pushy to work at Cityscape Digital. Like any leading creative industries company operating at the top of its game, the work is often fast-paced and challenging.
When deadlines are tight and we ought to be turning out a competent job, instead we still pursue brilliant visual ideas and exquisite craftsmanship. This works best when the team are highly communicative and beat their own path to a beautiful finish. We're not crazy about headphones for this reason.
Cityscape is an excellent environment for the proactive individual, we are famed for our family environment and high respect for artistry from any
- Happy hour from 5pm on a Friday
- Private health cover after 1 year of employment
- 20 days annual leave, increasing to 23 after 5 years service
- Pension scheme
- Fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided
- Big summer and Christmas parties, as well as monthly group nights out
- Dinner provided when working late to meet deadlines
- Travel card loans after successful probation period