Legal Project Manager
Looking to join a fantastic global law firm? Bell Cornwall Recruitment are now looking for a Client and Legal Project Manager who will be responsible for the clients assigned Global Practice Group. The role can be based in multiple locations throughout the UK in major cities depending on whether the client has an office there however will involve regular travel. This role focuses on the Practice Group's profitability through Project Management. The role is a management role and will lead to managing a team of Client and Legal Project Managers within the Practice Group. The ideal candidate will be a competent leader and bale to understand business and change management across multiple business functions, teams and geographies.
Key Duties include:
- Creation of programme of work within the Global Practice Group
- Working within pricing to ensure estimates are in line with Practice Group objectives
- Co-running of legal projects
Key Requirements include:
- Assertive, proactive and confident individual who has an organised and methodical approach
- Strong leadership experience, preferably programme leaders
- Able to understand business and change management at an enterprise level
- Experience of implementing complex projects working across multiple business functions, teams and geographies
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales