Project manager, Release Management
The job will be to assist our current release manager in securing the legal grounds for starting projects on clients' premises. Over the next year we are expecting the number of projects to grow and therefore also the administrative workload surrounding each project to grow with it. You'll be working with several teams and on connecting the dots between the different stakeholders in each team to secure steady progress on each team.
Ideally you have an administrative background and basic project management skills. It's also a plus if you know about the basic legal ramifications surrounding release management of larger infrastructure projects in buildings and property.
You'll be working onsite at our offices in London 3 days a week.
As a starting point the contract will be for 3 months and if you do well we'll be extending the contract with another 3 months. 6 months in total.
Ideally we'd like you to start in your new role on March 11th. Daily rate is 110 GBP
Acquisition of Wayleaves within given targets and SLA’s.
* Actively progress Wayleaves in a timely manner as dictated by the Wayleave Process.
* Accurately record Wayleave updates on Customer Management Systems
* Liaise with other internal departments regarding Wayleave related issues.
* Carrying out due diligence on properties and analysis of registered titles to flag potential issues;
* Request land registry information to support land ownership as and when required.
* Raise purchase orders on Customer Management System and seek approval and sign off
* Process invoices relating to Wayleave legal fees.
* Arranging for signature on behalf of euNetworks from our Board
Issuing cover letters with signature instructions and executed copies of Wayleave Agreements
* Provide weekly / monthly reports / statistics in accordance with requirements.
* To keep and maintain Wayleave records and signed documentation in good order and arrange filing or archiving as required.
* Take ownership for Wayleave process within Company guidelines and current legislation.
* Minimum of 3 GCSEs (English, Maths and another) or equivalent.
* Must good administration and organisation skills
* Project management experience or knowledge is an advantage
* Basic property law knowledge is an advantage
* Basic litigation knowledge is an advantage
* Preferably have a working knowledge of internal and external telecommunications design.
* Preferably have experience in customer service
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Must have the ability to solve problems.
* Must have good PC skills and be competent in the use of database and email systems.
* Be enthusiastic, resilient, hard-working individual who will be able to deal with a variety of people at different levels within the business.
* Ability to work independently within a busy team.
* An eye for detail is essential, as well as the ability to digest and manipulate data, drawing conclusions and generating objective recommendations.
* Must be able to operate within strict timescales and meet deadlines, with the capacity to adapt to changing requirements as necessary.
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to make sound commercial judgements.
* Must be able to promote a confident and professional image