Project/ Delivery Manager Civica
We are currently working on a fantastic Project Manager opportunity with a leading local authority in Hampshire.
The Project Manager Will Be Responsible For
- Effectively managing the delivery of a range of new Civica modules.
- Ensuring that the "as is" activity for each module approved for implementation is mapped and baselined.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered in accordance with the organization's project management methodology and gateway approval process.
The Successful Project Manager Must Possess
- Previous Project/ Delivery Management experience
- Strong working knowledge of Revenues and Benefits
- Knowledgeable in service redesign and business change methodologies
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Previous public sector experience (local authority, central government, NHS)
As this role is in scope of IR35, the appointed Project Manager will be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.
If this role is of interest, please contact Bridget Munyarari on .
Role: Project/ Delivery Manager Civica
Job Type: Contractor
Location: Hampshire, South East England, England
Apply for this job now.