Our client is a fast-growing, multi-utility Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with a national footprint. And has provision of multi-utility infrastructure and subsequent connections to residential, commercial and industrial projects.
They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing Construction This is a mobile role, with frequent travel to customers, sites and head office.
You need to be based in the East / North London area.
The main purpose of the Project Manager role is to successfully deliver new electricity connections, you will have multiple Project management exposure.
Key Responsibilities And Duties Of The Role
- Manage and supervise internal staff and contractors
- Responsible for project safety, cost and quality
- Prepare Work Instructions, Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Liaise with Local Authorities regarding street works
- Procure and control project materials
- Provide monthly project reports and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
Qualifications / Experience
- 5 years' experience in Electrical Project Management
- Experienced in managing internal and external labour for cable installation, jointing and switchgear installation
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering e.g. C&G, ONC, HNC & Degree (equivalent comnsidered)
- SMSTS, ECS/CSCS, First Aid, Manual Handling
- Previous experience of power distribution networks advantageous
- NRSWA Supervisor qualifications advantageous
Key Skills / Attributes
- Solid organisational ability and strong influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team, with good internal and external communication skills
- Customer service orientated, and a desire to achieve the best results and contribute to the
success of UKPS
- Problem solver and solution provider
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive starting salary plus car
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years' service, up
to a maximum of 30 days
- Life Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to employee savings site
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Role: Project Manager North London
Job Type: Full Time
Location: East London, London, England