MLC Partners are working with an NHS organisation based in Sussex who is looking to recruit a Project Manager to support the delivery of their capital programme. This will be a 2 year fixed contract.
The postholder will be responsible for supporting the management of the capital build projects and programme.
- To assist and support the Estates Project team to ensure projectplans, risk logs highlight reports and project documentation is up to date
- Ensuring that the programme and project deliverables are tightly linked to the achievement of the Trust’s strategicobjectives
- Planning, supporting, facilitating and monitoring progress of programme against agreed KPIs within or acrosssites
- Manage staff and resources where required for programme delivery
- Drives delivery and pace of projects withinremit
- To ensure adherence to projectlifecycle
- Significant relevant programme management andimprovement experience, with a track record ofdelivery
- Experience within senior operational or project roles, ideallywithin theNHS
- Experience of complex stakeholdermanagement
- Knowledge of a range of specific project areas, acquiredthrough post graduate diploma or equivalent experience ortraining
- Further specialist programme management knowledge orexperience to master’s levelequivalent
- PRINCE2/MSP Practitioner
- Current driving license and ability to travel
This would suit someone who has previously worked in a PMO environment, ideally within a Healthcare environment. If you are available at short notice and have suitable experience and skills, then please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.