Our client is a leading Out of Home Advertising company owning analogue and digital advertising screens globally and are seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Central London. This is a full time permanent contract.
The Development team is an enthusiastic, fast paced team who thrive on delivering "best in class" digital and traditional media opportunities. The team is responsible for the design and build of some of the world’s most trailblazing media installations. The company have a hugely experienced project management team responsible for overseeing the installation of over 1000 digital and traditional advertising screens in UK airports.
Working from design concept through to fabrication and build, the Development team manages the whole lifecycle of media installations and work with the Development Director to position sites in the optimal locations for best commercial gain and ensure that advertising blends in optimally with the surrounding architecture.
The Project managers are responsible for ensuring that Airport business partners receive a high level of quality service that reflects the Company Vision and Values. The role is to support the progress and growth of the business by ensuring best practice is applied to all aspects of the Development functions including finding ways to improve the processes at all times.
- Overseeing and Managing the smooth running of Airport projects to maximize efficiency.
- Day to day management of the media assets along with the other Project Managers
- Build and maintain relationships with our business partners, clients and Heathrow delivery Project Managers to receive and provide the highest quality service.
- To develop good working relationships with our contractors to ensure best value and best service at all times from our designers and contractors
- To project manage the construction, development, installation and upgrade of the Company’s traditional and digital advertising structures - exterior and interior of Airports
- To manage budgets for the whole lifecycle of a project from concept to build
- To ensure that the Company’s standards and procedures are fully met
- To gain an basic knowledge of the NEC3 Option A Contracts
- To manage the Health and safety of on site workings of contractors for CDM compliance
- With the Health and Safety team, Airport Projects Manager or on own, Perform FRM109a checks with Contractors to ensure safe working on site
- To ensure that all H&S files are complete on all projects
- To share knowledge of construction, engineering, Digital builds, on site working and Health and Safety to the wider Development Team
- To be proactive in the ongoing review of processes and to recommend any solutions for change to improve working practices.
- To review with the Airport Projects Manager, all projects and product designs and architectural plans and scope of works to ensure that all media requirements are captured and make/highlight recommendations where required.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Planning and Organising skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to make decisions and problem solving skills
- Flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to advise where appropriate and make suggestions for improvements
- Qualification in Engineering or Construction (desirable)
- Proven project management experience in construction and/or in Airports and/or civil engineering and/or digital
- Proven experience in managing contractors & project costs
- NEC3 Contract awareness or similar
- CSCS Trained or equivalent - to be kept up to date
- Heathrow Commercial Construction / Behavioural / Fire Training - to be kept up to date (training given)
- GSAT- to be kept up to date (training given)
- Qualified in occupational health and safety, IOSH of benefit
- Conversant with H&S Management systems and aspects of risk management in a multi-site environment
- Prince2 or equivalent (desirable)