Senior Project Manager
* To manage the successful delivery of singular or multiple Data Centres
* To manage Global Client project expectations.
* Understanding the Client's requirements and timescales when delivering their global Data Centre infrastructure roll outs.
* Controlling the financial profitability and approval in line with the agreed schedule of rates.
* To deliver projects from concept sales stage into fully operational and delivered systems.
* The planning / managing of the labour resource and documenting of the progress.
* Manage and co-ordinate the requirements for sub-contract labour and liaise with the key providers.
* Work closely with the Client and Frontline delivery team.
* Interface at several levels within the company with regards to clear Stakeholder Management.
* Pre-preparation of risk assessments and method statements for all project related tasks obtaining client approval within a timely manner.
* Ensure critical path for each project are identified and deadlines met.
* Monitor, on a daily basis, project progress.
* Proactive diary management responsibility for keeping an overall view of the projects being worked on.
* Be proactive in understanding the work in progress of the current projects and ensuring they are financially up to date on invoicing/contract valuations.
* Participate as a highly trusted and involved member of the Projects Team.
* Provide leadership and support for the Data Centre delivery team.
* Provide innovation to the client roadmap and Frontline Delivery Model.
Experience and Professional Qualification Requirements:
* Senior Level Project Management.
* Budget and financial control experience.
* Proven track record within the security industry and Data Centre delivery.
* Essential use of drawing software.
* Experience in large enterprise security solutions.
* Experienced in dealing at an executive level both internally and externally.
* Intermediate level skills in Google Suite software or similar Microsoft packages.
* Has experience of writing letters and responding to correspondence on behalf of others.
* Able to work in confidence with confidential matters.
* Ability to work under pressured to deadlines.
* Ability to lead a growing engineering and project support team with experience in successful contract management with a global client.
Behaviour and Personality Profile:
* Ability to operate at Director level.
* Willing to Travel at short notice.
* Effective communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Extremely well organized, excellent planning and prioritising ability.
* Ability to make decisions
* Able to cope with and manage multiple demands.
* Ability to work under time pressured deadlines.
* Ability to ensure that others deliver what is expected on time.
* Able to respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
* Able to make good, timely decision in relatively complex situations.
* Able to take effective action without having to know the total picture.
* Self-starter/works on own imitative.
* Business/commercially aware.
* Diplomatic & tactful.
* Willing to learn.
* Patient and calm.
* Team player.
* Able to communicate at all engineering levels within the company.-ul