Senior Project Manager - London Consultancy
A small, innovative Property and Project Management Consultancy based near the Jewelery Quarter are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the Commercial and Residential markets.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be managing their own projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Senior Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre and post-contract management services and development management.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of Commercial and Residential projects
- Undertaking contract administration
- Providing Employers Agent services
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
The Senior Project Manager
You will be reporting to a Director, providing written updates when necessary. You will have good communication and IT skills, a demonstrable of understanding structured PM role.
The Senior Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
- A Building Surveying background
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties, including:-
- Employers Agent
- Contract Administration
- £50,000 - £57,000 pa (DOE)
- Annual Discretionary bonus
- Professional Membership paid for
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Project Manager of any level and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on