Logic Contract Services are a regional based contractor with a number of M&E and fabric refurbishment/fit out projects throughout South West England in both the public and private sectors.
We are looking for a highly motivated and well organised Project Manager to manage our projects throughout the South West region, ideally looking for someone with self-delivery project management experience who is from a time-served background.
* Work on your own initiative and be able to respond flexibly under pressure.
* Have well developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to produce clear and concise communications.
* Strong attention to detail both on site and electronically.
* Be a creative problem-solver, with strong commercial acumen, able to analyse and interpret data to devise and implement solutions that deliver value for money.
* Be competent and comfortable with managing multiple FM based projects over a region with typical values from £25,000 to £500,000.
* Competent in the use of computers and MS Office suite, MS Project.
* Must have experience in running both a team of directly employed staff and subcontracted staff.
* Experience in JCT Minor Works & NEC3 contracts.
* Ensure projects are delivered safely and comply with all associated legislation, regulation, guidance and good practice.
* Good understanding of Health & Safety, qualifications beneficial (IOSH, NEBOSH, SSSTS/SMSTS etc)
* The ability to organize, plan and prioritise work.
* Must be willing to undertake security vetting at numerous client sites.
* Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
* Company vehicle.
* Annual leave.
* Company pension.
* Chance to join a growing business with friendly team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- on site trade: 5 years (Required)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)