Our purpose at Agilisys is to deliver success through innovation, working with our customers to transform services that make a difference to millions of people across the UK. We do this by driving our entrepreneurial nature and developing solutions to meet our customers' evolving needs.
The Cloud & IT business unit has an exciting future ahead. Collectively, the team are looking to grow and develop our IT consulting organisation around four key competencies: Cloud, IT strategy, workforce productivity, and SIAM. We are looking for creative, inspiring and dynamic individuals to come and shape our thinking, challenge us and push us to be leading-edge in our field. We want you to work with us to build the organization of tomorrow.
How will you spend your days?
As a member of the Central Projects Unit, you will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of several medium and large projects within the ICT Portfolio across UK wide locations and customer sites. Working autonomously to deliver high profile projects, you will be accountable for driving successful delivery of projects to a high quality, and to time and budget. Working to the standards set in the Agilisys methodology, you will be expected to work to maximise the commercial success of the projects you will lead, and manage the stakeholders, clients and project deliverables to help you achieve this.
How to stand out?
- Detailed knowledge of an industry recognised project management methodology, ideally PRINCE2;
- Experienced in project managing Cloud (AWS/ Azure) and Microsoft O365 based projects
- Competent in the use of MS Project functionality;
- Competent in the use and application of MS Excel;
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects simultaneously and delivering business benefit to the client;
- A working knowledge of IT infrastructure architecture principles (eg. server, networks, databases, storage, and user access devices) and / or applications and software
- Excellent understanding of core project financial disciplines such as profit and loss accounting, revenue, cost and cash flow forecasting;
- Domain knowledge in one or more local government lines of business desirable;
- Passion and enthusiasm to drive and deliver business improvement, demonstrating initiative and commerciality in achieving results;
- Demonstrable client, team and stakeholder engagement and communication skills;
- Engage in a culture of continuous learning and development;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in all aspects of the project lifecycle;
- Ability to agree and baseline customer requirements through effective stakeholder engagement;
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across various sites in London, surrounded by cool bars in the City, delicious street food markets in West London and upmarket restaurants within Canary Wharf. On top of that we offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Life Assurance
- 25 days of annual leave with the option to buy more
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.