Print Project Manager
At RAPP, with unrivalled depth of expertise in first-party data, we’ve been observing and cataloguing real people’s lives for 50 years. In today’s world the balance of power has shifted and customers are in control which is why we put people and their preferences at the heart of the brand experience through the discipline of CMR – Consumer-Managed Relationships. We create marketing that matters and RAPP’s expertise in data and marketing sciences gives us and our clients actionable human insight - an incredible understanding of genuine motivations, observed transactions and actual interactions. Our process reflects how real people think; we balance the left brain and the right – and we do our best work when we bring Precision and Empathy into balance. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology.
RAPP is proud to employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai and we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision.
RAPP is part of the global network Omnicom and is part of the DAS Group of Companies.
We’re looking for a pro-active and self-motivated Project Manager to manage the creation of print campaign assets, from brief to production, for a premium global fashion brand.
This is a dynamic, hybrid, client-facing position; requiring not only impeccable operational organization and project management skills but also exceptional communication and client liaison skills.
- Management of the creation of campaign assets. Managing the full process from initial brief response, creative, design, print production, and collaboration with Clients.
- Process management; ensuring our process is always adhered to, but also working with the Delivery and Efficiency Directors to consistently innovate and improve our processes.
- Maintaining, monitoring and controlling all changes within the project and escalating as needed.
- Documenting in and around the management of the project and taking ownership of project risks and issues. Including escalation, mitigation plans & corrective plans.
- Delivering the assigned projects within scope and budget whilst ensuring that the work is of the highest quality.
- Producing project schedules/plans, budgets, risk plans, communication plans, etc. that accurately reflect the scope of work but that also consider client expectations.
- Responsibility for running the daily stand ups.
- Responsibility for pulling together the weekly status report.
- Ensuring all projects are resourced correctly by working with the Studio Manager and Delivery Director to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project
- Working with the finance and account team to complete weekly revenue reconciliation reports for projects, supported by weekly burn charts
- Delivering projects with consideration for revenue, profitability, utilization, margin and client satisfaction.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid commercial experience as a Project Manager, from a similar agency environment and be client-facing.
- Experience of managing a high value portfolio and juggling fast-paced accounts.
- Must have demonstrable experience managing multiple print projects running simultaneously.
- Proven ability to analyse and resolve problems – think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage a busy team to produce the best possible results.
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams – working to develop a deep understanding of the role and responsibilities of cross-functional team members (within the agency and partner agencies) and knows what resources to engage at appropriate stages of a project.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Solid understanding and curiosity of various project management methodologies
- Agile/Scrum, Prince 2 foundation would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- High level proficiency within MS Project.