Do you want to work within a rewarding sector where what you are doing is making a difference to the community?
Have you had a care assistant/support worker role in adult social care?
Do you have excellent communication and IT skills?
HCPA is a member’s association for adult care providers, offering a range of support and services. Hertfordshire is currently in a Care Crisis and the recruitment team has been built to rectify this. Most of us will come across carers in our lives to support our loved ones or eventually ourselves. So, this role is vital to the sector and will be an extremely rewarding and exciting project to be part of.
At present, the team consists of two recruitment consultants and the position for administrator is required to support with arranging job adverts, external advertising and supporting care companies who are advertising with us.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm (some flexibility with start and finish time 9/9.30/10am starts)
- 27.5 hours per week, £8.97 per hour (6 hours per day, minus 30 minute unpaid lunch break)
- Opportunity to increase hours in the future dependent on business needs
- 12-month renewable contract
- Starting as soon as available
- Free Parking
- Herts Rewards
- Pension/Sickness Scheme
- 36 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Friendly and welcoming team
SCOPE OF JOB
Based in Welwyn Garden City, working within a team of 4, you will facilitate the smooth running of the 'Herts Good Care Recruitment Service' which is a free recruitment service we offer to Care Providers in Hertfordshire. This involves working directly with care providers to ensure their job adverts are of good quality and ensuring database is up to date with job advert information.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Working with providers to support them with advertising their roles
- Ensuring CVs are engaging to attract new candidates
- Adding jobs to CRM database and spreadsheets
- Advertising jobs on job boards and social media
- Lead generation - finding new providers across Hertfordshire to use the recruitment service
- Answering the phone and dealing with any queries
- Assisting with recruitment events and the Herts Good Care campaign where required
- Any general tasks as requested which contribute to the smooth running of HCPA
Skills & Experience
- Care assistant or Support worker experience - Required
- Excellent IT Skills (Excel/Google Sheets, CRM systems) - Required
- Admin experience - Desirable
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Able to work to deadlines and meet KPIs
- Able to work as part of a team
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the relevant experience to be a project administrator at HCPA, please apply now