Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager / Employer’s Agent
Magnus James' client is a leading Multi-Discipline Consultancy based in London. They are on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager / Employer’s Agent to join their Residential Development and Regeneration team, working on Design & Build contracts and Development Agreements.
What the Job Involves
- You will be planning projects, programmes and chairing meetings.
- Managing projects from start to finish, maintaining communication with Clients, Developers and Contractors.
- Looking for fresh opportunities with new client development
- Site meetings
- Keeping up to date with legislation which is relevant to client properties
- You have a Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management or Architectural degree
- Consultancy experience
- Residential project experience
- Being RICS, APM or RIBA is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Project Manager or Employer’s Agent
This is a permanent staff position within an excellent company, with huge potential for growth and personal development.
The selected candidate will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, in addition to 3% pension, car allowance, 25 days holiday, travel allowance & healthcare allowance