Telecoms Project Manager
Solution IP are looking for a forward thinking, commercially aware and proactive Delivery Manager to be responsible for the delivery of our provisioning and project management.
Summary of Position:
To lead on project management delivery, ensuring the smooth running of the provisioning of projects. All delivered on time and on budget with a high standard of customer care, whilst demonstrating strong commercial acumen and a drive for continuous improvement.
To act as the voice of the customer into the business and the voice of the business back into the customer. Actively participating in the development of the company strategy through participation of the Senior Management Team and acting as a company ambassador for the team to follow, providing support and guidance.
To ensure high standards of workmanship throughout project delivery and the customer experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Project management
- Stakeholder management and customer service
- Process and procedure management
- System management
- Senior Management duties
- Data security and auditing
- Continuous improvement
- Teamwork and collaborative working
- Assisting with pre-sales
Qualifications & Training
Essential - GCSE Math and English at Grade C level or above. Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office. Working towards Prince2 or equivalent project Management qualifications.
Desirable -Lean Six Sigma or equivalent change management qualifications. ILM Management Training.
Essential -Previous industry or operational management experience .PBX phone system delivery. A proven track record of successful project management and creating effective document management and processes
Desirable - Experience of the telecoms market and database use.
Qualities and Attitude
Leadership qualities and a good team player with excellent communication skills. Customer focused and professional approach and budgetary control. Problem solving skills and a desire for continuous improvement. Decisive, self – motivated with excellent time management skills.
Project management application and management. Understanding of the telecoms market.
- Analytical skills to identify problems and measure and interpret service performance. An understanding of Key Performance Indicators
- Self motivated, proactive, positive and committed to business success.
- Project management skills.
- Flexible and innovative;
- Organisational skills - organising and planning own and others’ time. Ability to develop key processes and identify and implement continuous improvement
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to lead from the front, a team player, communicating and motivating people to stretch goals. Communicate with conviction to overcome challenges.
If you are looking for a challenging role, working for a company who value, respect and reward their employees, then you need to apply for this position.
Competitive salary offered depending on experience with uncapped commission plan. A vehicle or vehicle allowance will be provided. Other benefits include; performance related pay reviews and company performance bonuses. Length of service rewards, employee discount portal, birthday day off and more.
CV's will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviewing will be arranged as soon as possible.